Monday, October 17, 2016

Mr. Smith will recover the money paid to AIFOS

17/10/2016 A court in the capital condemns the Banco Popular and Banco de Santander to pay whay Mr Smith invested in buying a home unfinished with interest and costs. The Court of First Instance No. 1 of Malaga condemns both entities to payment of 71,887.95 euros, amount severally guaranteed by the defendants referred and which was paid by the applicant to AIFOS in anticipation for an apartment in a purchase contract signed between the plaintiff and the entity in date 24/02/2004. Mr. Smith had invested all his savings in the dream of homeownership in the province in which to retire, as did thousands of Britons with intent to enjoy his retirement on the Costa del Sol, but the dream was frustrated with the stoppage of the work and the Bankruptcy of the developer, making impossible to recover the savings from Developer, but this issue, defended by 57 lawyers Law has had the best results.

1 comment:

  1. When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.
    Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete