Monday, December 7, 2015

One way to recover money paid to developers.

12/07/2015 This is a part of the article written today in La Opinion de Malaga today by Jose Antonio Sau. Full article in Spanish by clicking here. "The director's office Law 57, Carlos Cómitre, said that before the December 31st. 2015, his office will file more than 70 claims of responsibility for the organs of First Instance." This stems from the Law 57 / 1968 regulating the guarantees of the amounts paid on account by the purchaser of a house. The rules the banks to open accounts in which prepaid amounts are received, should demand guarantees "he says, and clarifies that, in the case of Aifos, were not demanded. " This year was a Supreme by which he condemns the banks. On the basis of that judgment, customers have the last chance to try to recover their money, but the law will change on December 31st., " explains the lawyer. Although the new legal text will retain responsibility, always is preferable since it claimed, and that this liability claim based on Law 57/68 ". In his office, Law 57 Lawyers manage a list of banks that could answer those guarantees. "Aifos entered bankruptcy in 2009 and liquidated in November 2014, so he must sell assets worth about 780 million euros to to address the claims of those affected. Most buyers do not have individual guarantees, and thereby the banks
failed to fulfill the banking Normaa which is also required and hence the responsibility.

3 comments:

  1. I was noticing from many days that your blog is helping too many readers as your articles are easy to understand and helpful to us.
    Mike Barrett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing like this information. This is the most easy way of learning. This helps me to get some idea regarding this and helps me to bring a creative thought.
    Chapter 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Serenity Autumn , currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Pedro On Email pedroloanss@gmail.com He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more.

    ReplyDelete