Thursday, January 26, 2012

Meeting with AIFOS

Last Friday January 20th. Ley 57 assisted to a meeting between AIFOS´s manager and lawyers.
In the meeting they presented a non formal proposal depending on the results of different cases they started against several banks.
They have got 3 different verdicts against 3 banks, where they were considered as "administrators in fact" so they lose all their privileges.
Now they want to get a reduction on the money they ow to the banks.
If they can get it, they propose to reduce 50% of all debts and 8 years to pay.
In the first three years, they would not pay anything.
Ley 57 refused that agreement, at least until recieve a formal proposition.

1 comment:

  1. Hello to all in the same situation as me. My name is Michael and I am owed 100,000 euros by Aifos can anyone in laymens terms tell me what is going on in the courts and when is the likelihoods of these cases being settled in the courts.

    My email is mwallin58@hotmail.co.uk

    Would like to thank anyone who can help me in these matters.

    Michael.

    ReplyDelete